Saturday, September 09, 2006

VIFF schedule up NOW!

GO HERE FOR LISTINGS

So far most looking forward to THE HOST. Same director (Joon-ho Bong) and some of the cast (including fave Kang-ho Song) as Memories of Murder and it's a monster movie. A river monster movie. Life is sweet. A huge blockbuster in South Korea and Japan. There's talk it's going to be South Korea's submission to Best Foreign Language film at the Oscars. A monster movie. A river monster movie. Wait a mutant river monster movie.



Here's the Japanese trailer. Myself, I'm doing a blackout on the movie til I see it. It's been picked up by Magnolia pictures (which Alliance-Atlantis occasionally does releases for) so it might play here after the fest.

I'm going to the Oct. 1st 9:45pm showing. Tickets on sale now.

Will be back with more info on fest titles as time permits.

btw I have a pass to Science Of Sleep this wednesday but have no date. Any takers?

4 comments:

christian said...

I <3-ily recommend "expiration date" as a quirky romantic comedy with oodles of seattle backdrops.

and bj, I would be your date (and even put out) for science of sleep if it were on a weekend. I missed it at SIFF and kicked myself repeatedly for it.

Corinne said...

WHY MUST A FUCKING FUNERAL RUIN MY ABILITY TO SEE SCIENCE OF SLEEP!?

Paul said...

Why must leaving the country ruin MY ability to see Science of Sleep?

Who died?

beezlebozoclown said...

:( lonely boy.