Saturday, September 16, 2006

MOVIE NIGHT! new releases?

This time I swear it's not cause I'm lazy. I did have many fine ideas but the fact that I'm swamped with work, school and drinking I don't have the time to watch the new releases I took home this weekend. You know what though? They're supposed to be pretty good. So with less than 24 hours notice...

Sun. Sep. 17



7pm The Proposition (2005): Harsh Australian western with a great cast. Ray Winstone and John Hurt are my stand-outs. Either way I've heard nothing but badass things about this movie.



9pm Hard Candy (2006): Basically the same set up as Freeway. "Little Red Riding Hood" parable of little girl being taken in by child molestor. The one we're watching is done as a straight thriller unlike Freeway which was a satire (If you haven't seen Freeway check it out).

Apologies for unexciting write-ups. Again hope to see you there. Be lovely.

Next week: Blaxploitation classics or Rollerskating madness with Charlie Murphy.

No comments: