Saturday, September 16, 2006

Update

Just wanted to say I've posted some new stories from my trip. You can link from here of course. Mostly about staying with Fran (my sister).

Shout Outs are as follows:

Alex - "do ya, do ya, doya, doya, wanna?"

Bob - How's that co-habitation working out for ya? (subtext, I'm happy you don't have to keep your door shut any more.. oh, wait a minute .. never mind..)

Scott - What's with your blog? also, be on MSN more please.. Also, (even more also) WTF is going on with Wink? Hey, hey, the Winnipeg Improv Festival is in late October and guess who's gonna be here... you can see my grin right?

BJ - School?? you know. that whole thing.

Mike - miss you and your cakes.. Also, school?? Also, thank you for your cockroach advice. I told Fran what to get and what to do.

Aidan - I had a dream about dodge ball.. ok, I can't even finish that sentence. that's not true. but I do really miss it. so fun.

hugs for all,
sing sing sing!!!

8 comments:

scott said...

I believe the clinical term is ANHEDONIA.

:(

Karen said...

what?? boo. email me S-man. i care about you.

Paul said...

I'm hurt that I didn't get a shout out. No tranny hookers for you!

Karen said...

Paul's shout out is as follows -

Stop looking at tranny hookers. See my love in the comments on your posts. There you will find "I miss you"s.

christian said...

don't be a pussy, paul. look at tranny hookers. you're in the tranny hooker capitol of the world!

KJ_Duke said...

Thx Jessica! School is brutal but definitely the top gun of software engineering...as for Fran, Domestic IPM is a three-fold approach to total elimination involving monitoring (sticky traps), sanitation (spotless kitchen/bath and sealing of all cracks and portals) and pesticide (baits like MaxForce, NO SPRAY). If the problem is isolated, she'll eliminate every last one.

Karen said...

Don't do it Paul!! Your soul is the most valuable thing you have.

I mean it!
I know how broke you are.

Karen said...

Fran's plan is to move out. But since she may move some in with her (hey are sneaky little pests)I will forward that info for sure. Ya.. her landlady told her "this is not working out" so Fran started looking for other places but I bet when she tries to leave the landlady will say something like "are you leaving your cat with your sister?" because she always says things that sort of almost could make sense.
Totally not related to that, I saw the Devil's Advocate today and was surprised that it was watchable. I sort of almost could like it for the several speeches about lives lived in the pursuit of money.
sigh.. I am getting home sick.. one of those things where I didn't often call people because I always knew I could and now that I can't I wish I could. haha.. that sounded so stupid.. I'm going to bed.