Tuesday, September 05, 2006

House Warming!

Okay, we're just going to ignore the fact that I actually moved in back in June.

When: Saturday September 9th

Time: 6pm - Whenever

Where: Address in the forum

Notes: 1) Come early if you want raclette (cooler version of fondue), since we'll only be doing it from 6 - 8pm cause I want to drink and don't want to be in charge of scalding cheese thing when I'm drunk. And bring your own cheese (firmer, smelly cheeses work best, but just bring what you like. Swiss, Guyere & smoked Gouda are particularly tasty). 2) Despite multiple conversations with my building manager, the buzzer to my apartment still doesn't work, so you'll either have to call me once you get there if you have a cellphone, or come around the back and yell. Apparently one of the buzzers does buzz into my apartment, just not #5. If you're feeling adventurous you can go ahead and buzz a bunch of apartments until you get me, just make sure you note which one actually got my attention. p.s. Brendan, I'm kidding.

There will be lots of yummy food. You are in charge of your own drinks. Bring your friends (don't worry, there's lots of room).

RSVP if you get a chance.

~meeko

4 comments:

Corinne said...

The secret to the calandar up top is that you are required to

a) log onto your google account and

b) subscribe to the Clubhouse calander (button is just below the threadless link).

Corinne said...

P.S. that was me rsvping.

That is not a verb is it?

B-Town said...

Yay... New York.
Boo... No Raclette.
Happy warmings.

Eva said...

Sorry hun, I'm at a wedding and Ryan's at an engagment party that night. Have fun!