Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The City that Never Sleeps for the Guy who seldom does



B-town will be in New York City come Sept 11, but before those shenanegans can begin I have a wedding to got to in Ontario.

Here's the jib.
I am in T.O. for the next couple of days and Peterbourough for the rest of the week and would like to see my newly Ontarian friends.

If anybody could send me the new ontario digits of JP or JKM. I know they have called some of you... and I know they check this blog to...
So any of youse or thems please send the infor to my
bhurley (at)interchange (dot) ubc (dot) ca
account.

Thanks, and if any of y'alls wants anythin' from back east, let me know.
-B

5 comments:

B-Town said...

I intend to send real pictures and some posts on my blog before I get back... which is on the 17th by the way... Have fun at Kareoke tonite.

Corinne said...

I totally want a I Heart NY shirt.

J.P. said...

BRENDAN, check the darn forum!! My number is in there!!

christian said...

I want a $5 Rolexx.

beezlebozoclown said...

Can't wait for real new pics.

btw Sophie called. Asked for you to call her.