Monday, October 27, 2003

Reminder...

Corinne has suggested that I post the weekly reminders here for those of you not on the mailing list. If you want on the mailing list -- EMAIL ME!!! For those of you not on the mailing list it is especially crucial that you RSVP either here, by email, or by phone so that we have enough seating for everyone. Hope to see more of you tomorrow.

Hi all!!

Hope you've recovered from your Saturday night hangovers (I'm talking to you Bob) because this Tuesday (tomorrow) is Zombie Night!

7pm: STACY [2002] -- Japanese zombie school-girls. What more do I need to say?

9pm: BURIAL GROUND [1980] -- Winner of 2001 Cinemuerte Audience award. The epitome of the Italian Zombie Film.


If you can make it, let me know. If you can't, let me know. I'm hoping from the response at the Clubhouse halloween bash that we'll have a big turnout this week, but again let me know so that we can adjust the seating situation. Pop Fund is in effect so ante up if you can.

later dahlings...

~meeko

604-871-1089 if you need directions since the mapquest directions are faulty.


No comments: