Thursday, October 09, 2003

Mark a big white X on our door we have the Plague

I am sick. Karen is getting sick. Bob the evil has brought "the disease" into our house. I am generously spreading it to people at school, at work, in my pottery class and anyone on public transport who has a weak constitution. There is a girls' night in at my house (read sorority) on Saturday night. All girls are invited if they are not already going to the halo party. Karen mentioned some very scary sounding beauty treatments if you are into that kind of .... er kink?... then this party is for you. I have been told I am attending, though I am really not sure anyone checked my schedule first. Maybe I can make up a previous appointment I had. I don't think we will be going too late. Karen has to work on Sunday morning. I am going to my mother's on Sunday and spread the disease to my family.

No comments: