Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Friday July the 14th and what you're doing!

Hello Everyone!

In a mass celebration of many birthdays in the first two weeks of July (including my own) join me and my new band This Week In History at The Pic (W. Pender @ Granville) on Friday July the 14th for the party to end all multi birthday parties.





If you'd like tickets comment here or contact me via other means if you have them. I'm mobile and am available to drop tickets off, they are $7 each in advance. Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Seriously, man, you have got to know html well enough to scale that baby.

Also, one ticket for me at the door please. I'll pay cash then.

Aidan R. said...

Sure do know HTML well enough to scale it, but that would make it less visible ;) plus as soon as you scale text goes out the window.

Give me a call before you get to the venue so I can zip out and sell one to you!