Friday, July 14, 2006

Brendan's B-day BBQ


Eventhough today (Bastille Day) is my birthday, I would like to see you guys out at Kits beach on Saturday for a beach BARBEQUE.
When: Saturday July 15th 3:00 pm most cookin' and eatin' as of 5:00 pm
Where: the Kits Beach picnic area (North of the Wartermark consession area and adjascent to the volleyball nets)
What: BBQ (some Burgers and libations provided, but bring food if you can) If you don't know what to bring, call me. GAMES (Volley, Frisbee, Pirate driftwood fort play). SUN (Weather permitting, otherwise we will change venues to a houseparty in east van).
Hope to see you there.
Call me for details.
I'll also be out at the Pic Pub tonight with the bands and such.

5 comments:

Corinne said...

Happy birthday!

I think I might be at my parents' house this weekend, so I may not be able to make it.

B-Town said...

you'll be there in spirit, especially if I drink enough.

Owen said...

Working unfortunately.

Meeko said...

will try my best. depends on when my runthrough is.

J.P. said...

Happy belated Bday! I miss you guys!