Thursday, July 20, 2006

Clerks II -- The Plan

So, Clerks 2 opens tomorrow & it's one of the few movies I've deemed worthy of opening night attendance. Shows at the Paramount are at 7:40pm and 10:30pm. I'm planning on going to the 7:40pm show. Because I now work downtown, I will be picking up tickets on my lunch break. If you would like me to pick you up a ticket, email me or post in the comments before noon tomorrow. If I do not hear from you by then, you won't be getting a ticket. Alternately you can call me on my cell phone and leave a message, but again, you've gotta do it before noon. After that, plan is to line-up around 6:30pm. I'll be going for drinks with work in the afternoon, but I'll co-ordinate by cellphone with anyone I've picked-up a ticket for (assuming you'd all have cellphones).

Hope to see you there,

~meeko

In the meantime you can watch Kevin Smith dance like a 14 year old girl & Rosario Dawson scream the word "vagina" by going here.

3 comments:

B-Town said...

Nakul, Mike, and I are going to meet you down there. If you can pick up tickets for us that would be cool.
Randal and Dante are totally gay. I saw them get married at my Unitarian Church this one time...

Meeko said...

sweet!

beezlebozoclown said...

unitarian church eh......nevermind.