Saturday, July 01, 2006

The B&B presents: SHE-GANGS! with special guest!

Women scare me. Especially ones with gang affilliations. But they're even hotter for it.

Mon. Jul.3

7pm SHE MOB (1968): Why do I always fall for lesbians? Will I fall for the members of this all lesbian gang who kidnap the gigolo of a wealthy business-lady? Once they get that gigolo tied to the bed are they really that core on the whole lesbian front? By the same people who brought you last week's NYMPH'S ANOYOMOUS with a cone bra that apparently has to seen to be believed (I don't know I've seen lots of cone bras, maybe this one has spizazz).



9pm SHE-DEVILS ON WHEELS (1968): You know Herschell Gordon Lewis has been requested more times than I can count and of course once he gets programmed it isn't strictly a gore movie but DAMMIT it works with theme! In this Lewis chronicles the hellraising of all girl gang "THE MAN-EATERS". They race their bikes for their pick of the men, terrorize the locals, and duke it out with an all male gang.

As for who can guess the identity of the mystery guest gets a prize of their choice (The choice being icecubes and flavoured icecubes. mmmm.)

oh quick link The 2006 schedule for the Fantasia Film Festival if anyone wants to just hand me a free trip there covering expenses I'll be your pet for life or until I tire of it.

Next Week: BEAT THE HEAT in the oppressively hot apartment: WWII Winter Combat.

No comments: