Monday, June 26, 2006

Shook up and bruised but other wise okay

About two hours ago i was attacked by some random guy while walking home from the bus stop. i was about two blocks from my house when it happened. he didn't steal anything and i'm okay other then the swollen face from when he punched me and the scrapes from when i hit the ground. it happened too quickly for me to even explain properly what happened. i screamed at him and tried to fight back. i guess he got freaked cause after i told him to f-off he droped me and took off.

I'm really shook up right now. i wasn't sure if i should post about it but i could really use some support and encouragement and thought you should know why i might not be coming out much in the next week. my entire sense of security has been smashed. my neighborhood is messed up; it seems like the most peaceful and safe place sometimes, but then two blocks away... i trek all the way home from main and broadway and i get attacked when i 'm less then five minutes from home. the police found a guy matching the description i gave them but i barely saw anything, i didn't see his face so i couldn't id him so they had to let him go. at least the police man was really nice and so were the ambulance drivers. my brother has been the most incredible support though. i need to reassure myself that i'm okay, i fought back at least.

please don't worry though, i'll be alright, i'm pretty much okay just really shook up.

No comments: