Thursday, June 08, 2006

Graduation Celebration

JP HAS CONVOCATED =)
Finally eh? It's about time: I've been through blood, sweat, toil and tears; many subhuman-hours of work at Starbucks; too many trees sacrificed for papers and journal article print-outs; and a complete reconfiguration of my brain to think that everything is geographic ... Anyhow, it's time to celebrate!

Please join me and my family in celebrating my Convocation on Saturday, June 10 at around 7pm. The celebration is really low-key, with plenty of Filipino food, time with family and friends and karaoke! This version of karaoke gives you a score at the end of your performance, paving the way for serious competition to bag either the highest or the lowest score!!

Address: 5693 Hardwick Street Burnaby. It is a bus ride away from either Holdom or Brentwood stations or use this link for driving directions.

NB: Bring booze if you so choose, but I guarantee that there will be food - good old home-cooked Filipino food!

Much Love:
JOHN PAUL CERVAS CATUNGAL, B.A. (First Class Honours) <~~ damn that feels good =)

No comments: