Friday, June 09, 2006

Karaoke Party - Saturday June 24th

Date: Saturday, June 24th.
Time: 6:30pm on.
Location: TBA. A hall or shared party space in some kind person's apartment block.
Occasion: JP is headed for grad school!

I've confirmed that Bob's sound system will be available and I will have a new system ready to test drive: Laptop, external CRT for the singers, 15,000 songs. Not to mention an external USB drive for the original cd+g library consisting of 2,500 songs. I'll be working on software test runs and doing a complete list merge and export that won't require any typing on my part (I'm afraid I'll have to retire the duotangs for the songlists...we're into binders now).

1. The CD+G list (1MB)
2. The first HD list (3MB)
3. The second HD list (3MB)
4. The THIRD HD list (1.5MB)

My cell no. is in the forums.

No comments: