Saturday, June 24, 2006

MOVIE NIGHT (gosh we need a new name): ssssSEX!

Howdy all.

I've been hearing quite a few of you (mostly the boys) lamenting over your lack of a sex life, well except for Bob (Fuck you Bob). So in an effort to show what y'all be missing it's SEX NIGHT.

Mon. Jun. 26th

7pm NYMPHS ANOYMOUS (1968): I'm copying from the box on this one. "No longer satisfied with her "he-man" husband Stan, sexually-insatiable Laura Ellis attacks a bill collector, a vacuum-cleaner salesman, and a psychiatrist before finally joining NYMPHS (ANONYMOUS), an organization catering to the needs of nymphomaniacs.



9pm EMANUELLE IN AMERICA(1977): "One of the most notorious exploitation films ever made!"
Emanuelle (played by Li'l Miss Sexpot herself Laura Gemser) has a very positive attitude towards sex. Inbetween her sexual encounters and nude photography she's an investigative journalist. That's all I'm willing to say. I want nothing spoiled. I saw this for the first time last week and it blew me away just when I was worrying about becoming jaded. Be warned Jessica-Karen might need a blindfold and earplugs for certain scenes. Oh yeah there's a horse.

P.S. If anyone tries to start an orgy I will cock block you and by cock block I mean cock punch. Let the other monday movie night have that.

NEXT WEEK: SHE-GANGS and a mystery American guest.

No comments: