Saturday, June 17, 2006

Karaoke Party - Saturday June 24th - NOT AT REV's

Date: Saturday, June 24th.
Time: 6:30pm on
Location: MY PLACE
Address in the Forum

Rev's somehow got booked Sat, Fri doesn't work
Video-in was $60/hr
BLIM was booked and wanted door
Burnaby Legion = no alcohol, early cutoff
SFU Diamond Club = $220 for 6pm-1am
Commercial legion already had karaoke
Mark not present for Slack Shack

Occasion: JP is headed for grad school!

I will have a new system ready to test drive: Laptop, external CRT for the singers, 15,000 songs. Not to mention an external USB drive for the original cd+g library consisting of 2,500 songs. I'll be working on software test runs and doing a complete list merge and export that won't require any typing on my part (I'm afraid I'll have to retire the duotangs for the songlists...we're into binders now).

1. The CD+G list (1MB)
2. The first HD list (3MB)
3. The second HD list (3MB)
4. The THIRD HD list (1.5MB)
4. The LAST HD list with requests(88KB)

My cell no. and JP's are in the forums.

No comments: