Wednesday, August 18, 2004

why is it nobody actually WORKS on labour day?

well kiddies, this labour day marks the first anniversary of my return to canuckistania. it's a long weekend, and I think it's a wonderful time for a party. bean had asked when my next trip up would be to plan accordingly, but she'll be gone that weekend. if someone else would volunteer to be hostess with the mostest for that weekend, it would be most splendid.

also, paul has decided that he needs to demonstrate just how fat and american I really am (because it's not obvious, given the extra forty pounds in girth and boorish, nay, assholish behaviour), and has thusly challenged me to the grouse grind. I'm thinking the day of the party (preferably a saturday, I have to work friday) we could climb the hill, then celebrate by getting really blitzed that night. anyone who wishes to witness the impending heart attack is welcome to join us. should be good for a larf.

it's too bad bean won't be around. I was looking forward to another stag. I really wanted to buy paul a rocky mountain bearfucker to repay him in kind. and since he IS leaving in the near future, and probably won't see another white titty in the flesh for at least three more years, it seemed a decent idea...

mostly, I just wanted to see what happens when I yell "titties!" at the top of my lungs at canadian po-pos. the 'merkin ones really didn't appreciate it.

No comments: