Saturday, August 21, 2004

SNAKE ON SNAKE ACTION! OH YEAH!

Howdy Howdy. Another movie night this Tuesday with a double bill of serpent schlock! One pure schlock the other knowingly schlock (which is kinda self defeating but oh well).

Tuesday Aug. 24th
7:00pm - BOA vs PYTHON: "So I approach a potential financier about putting some money into my movie. He asks, 'what's it's about?'. Well, I tell him the idea of two GIANT snakes fighting in a urban setting."
"Will there be titty?"
"Sure"
"What will these titties do?"
"I don't know. Jiggle?"
"Boom! A cheque falls in my lap and I'm a producer!"
9:00pm - ANACONDA aka: GRAEME GETS HIS WISH: ICE CUBE vs GIANT SNAKE vs SELENA vs MIDNIGHT COWBOY vs DIGNAN vs MASK vs ASH! And DANNY TREJO's in it! nuff said

Tuesday Aug. 31st
Nothing at our place. If anyone wants to see ANACONDAS: THE HUNT FOR THE BLOOD ORCHID that day (or another) I'm game.

Tuesday Sep. 7th
7pm - PURPLE RAIN: Vicki Vale loves purple and PRINCE did do a thwack of songs for BATMAN. And BATMAN's cool so that obviously is because of PRINCE and the colour Purple. PURPLE RAIN, cinema gold. (wait what if Prince did the score to a Color Purple instead of Quincy Jones. GOD what a missed opportunity like AVP being good)
9:00pm - COOL AS ICE: This time for real. I'll open an account tonight at Videotronics, reserve it and then we'll watch it. Yay!

as usual RSVP
pop fund in effect.

COMING SOON: ORCA: THE KILLER WHALE with JAWS: THE REVENGE (it's a whole lotta personal), PENITENTIARY 2, HOW'S YOUR NEWS?, and maybe some Asian movies.

No comments: