Sunday, August 29, 2004

bestest movie ever weekend.

so I'm thinking I may be making two trips up to canadia in september. I'll be up for labour day for the party at paul's that no one is going to... but I may also head up for the weekend of the 24th. for you see, the two bestest movies of the summer premiere that weekend... shaun of the dead and a dirty shame.

now, if no one else wants to go see them sometime saturday or sunday (I'm not doing the drive up friday night thing again), I'm sure miyuki will head down here for the weekend... may as well try to make it a party tho.

you know, more of a party than this saturday will be. bunch of ingrates. anyone up for karaoke, maybe?

oh, and has anyone noticed bean hasn't posted here in a longass time? she doesn't have a single post in the past week. what gives?

No comments: