Saturday, August 14, 2004

so many titties...

so last night, my buddy piper takes me out with some of his intel coworkers for a night of friday the thirteenth debauchery. it involves 150 hooters hot wings to start, which weren't even very good, three separate portland area titty bars, and ends on a $5 rib eye steak with all the fixings (at a titty bar, of course).

I had a couch dance. I saw the worlds most perfect (and most fake) set of boobs on the planet. I saw an impressive stripper who had more piercings than I could count (at least 20) and 67 hours worth of neo-tribal body art. I marvelled at how despite seeing well over fifty girls nekkid, I don't recall seeing a single pubic hair.

in all, it was nearly eight hours of debauchery for roughly $90 american. that includes two dinners, lots of overpriced drinks, three cover charges and at least $30 in singles thrown at the hoors.

I think I'll be good on the whole stripper thing for a few years, to say the least. however, if bean decides bj needs a stag party, I suppose I could be persuaded...

No comments: