Sunday, August 29, 2004

Mmm... cancelling...

My heart just ain't into throwing a big honking party (or even a pitiful one) at the moment... too much other shit going on, and damn few people are in town. Hence, I am kinda-sorta withdrawing my offer of a place for Saturday, with a couple of specifics. One: Christian, you're welcome to crash here if you don't wet the bed again. Two: I'm in for doing something involving the sort of alcohol, idiocy and random violence that brought me so much trouble this weekend, and I don't mind using my place as a base for it. Just don't feel like throwing an actual party, but I'd be up for a catching a flick and drinking on the beach (or at my place, contradictory though that may seem), or something along those lines.

PS Who's in for seeing Enter the Dragon at Grandview park next Sunday?

No comments: