Thursday, May 13, 2004

What I do in my spare time

So, the project I'm modeling for right now has a livejournal! Yay!
It can be found here.

Here is a synopsis by the creator, if anyone is interested in participating:

Of Shadows and Flame is a Photo/Graphic Novel currently in the initial stages of development.

The basic story is about a woman who, overwhelmed by the death of her lover, takes on a sort of super-heroine persona to, eventually,combat her personal shadows. She is granted the ability to enter other people's dreams and make changes...

The novel will be a collaboration between photographers, artists, cartoonists, etc. I intend this to become a venue for introducing and showcasing different writers and artists, as each dream-sequence would need to be produced by different artists.

Interested? Drop me a line at shadows_flame @ geoectomy.net.

No comments: