Thursday, May 06, 2004

Per Christian's Demands

1. It died an ugly death by back catalogue.
2. Might as well start my drinking days now if I'm really alone
3. Your father made fetuses with flesh licking ladies while you and your mother were asleep in the trailer park
4. By the way I say your name I always know, and by the way, I always say your name.
5. And our sea sick smiles screaming sweet nausea
6. And that's when we'll explode (and it won't be a pretty sight)
7. They revamped the airport completely now it looks just like a night club
8. And your Mom would stick a fork right into Daddy’s shoulder
9. Note to self : No one cares. Your voice is average.
10. Lack of consequence has got me making decisions based upon truth or dare decision making.
11. If we never meet again it would be too soon.
12. Did I open an old wound?
13. We couldn't help but call it treason
14. We set to sail on a packet full of spice, rum and tea-leaves.
15. While you're counting sheep, I'll count my lucky stars. You were the last good thing I ever saw.
16. It's been a year or two since I was out on the floor shakin' booty, makin' sweet love all the night
17. I'm not the percent you think survives
18. We never will make load in if the Ephedrine don't kick in.
19. With white elephants, sitting ducks I will rise up
20. You sweet talk like a cop, and you know it

No comments: