Thursday, May 06, 2004

Silly things my friends none of you know do:

On your current playlist, hit shuffle and pick the first twenty songs on the list (no matter how cheesy or embarrassing), and write down your favorite line of the song. Try to avoid putting the song title in the line. Then, have your friends comment and see if they know the songs.

#1 Seven years under the bridge like time was standing still.
#2 Your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear.
#3 I can't look without being watched.
#4 Turn off the sun, pull the stars from the sky.
#5 No you can't take that away from me.
#6 Where it's at and where you see, you're making me laugh out.
#7 Nothing or no one will ever make me let you down.
#8 Now that I know what I'm without, you can't just leave me.
#9 Hush little baby, don't say a word.
#10 Johnny wants to think up a joke.
#11 Fancy cars that go very fast, you know they never last.
#12 Experience has made me rich and now they're after me.
#13 You're so sweet you make my mouth water.
#14 Well there'll be music all around you, you should see the way it feels.
#15 I wonder why you choose those others, and you never come to call on me.
#16 I can turn and walk away or I can fire the gun.
#17 What could I say to you except I love you?
#18 Golly jeepers, where'd you get those peepers?
#19 Well off we go to see what we killed and watch the damn thing bleed.
#20 Then tonight we're gonna party like it's 1699.

I skipped the ones in German...I can't write it, I don't expect you to read it, and the instrumentals...

No comments: