Thursday, May 06, 2004

And yet one more:

1) "Babydoll, should I give up…Yeah!"
2) "Do you think you've made the right decision this time?"
3) "Look at all those stars, look at how goddamn the stars are"
4) "It's all syncopated to your hard heart's heartbeat time"
5) "You reached for Heaven at seventeen and caught the clap from some teenage queen"
6) "the only cure for my sorrow: free your soul, don't follow"
7) "Keep sending space monkeys, Nasa's trying to play us. Keep sending em and we'll send back Dr Zaius."
8) "a flash of life like lightning electric blinding blue reminded me of you."
9) "You can't play both sides of the fence 1993 mad kids are gettin tense"
10) "I stay sweet as a nut, sweet like Tropicana, When I hammer in your head splits like banana"
11) "No bra with the blouse it's so necessary No panties and jeans that's so necessary"
12) "building a revolution to heal nations it starts within you"
13) "with fears i see lights that shine like frozen television tears or dying embers of another day"
14) "hey you, Mr. FCC, have you no advice for me?"
15) "I'm a diamond in the rough, and you're lucy in the sky with a cubit Your raps don't do it"
16) "In the kinetic energy of a moving fist lies a birth-machine for a parallel universe"
17) "And if I were the king of all the kids, you'd here me singing in my spit."
18) When the world is too dark, And I need the light inside of me, I’ll walk into a bar, And drink fifteen pints of beer
19) "i’d rather hum or have my soul tattooed to my tongue and let the scriptures be sung in gibberish as words be simple fish in my soulquarium"
20) "we're soaring furious airmen, we're saccharine bedhead, we're mexican wrestlers, we're pacifist gossips."

No comments: