Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Offerings...

Okay, I've gotten a handle on how much stuff I have to distribute... all this gear is available for the taking for the next 6 months, possibly longer depending on if I die or get another job abroad.

Queen-size bed (Still interested, Owen?)
Couch
Mountain bike (unless I figure out a way to take it with me)
6-foot-tall bookshelf
Coffee table
Three of those weird little stacking coffee tables
2 Ikea cube seats
Wheeled office chair

I also have miscellaneous kitchen stuff and minor crap like board games...

Also there's the big prize, my new TV, to which I may as well attach my dvd player, VCR, and about 120 dvds, only one of which is directed by Paul W.S. Anderson. All for the low, low prize of offering up a few feet of storage space.

Oh, and there's more free stuff. I have two tix to The Glossy Awards from a coworker, but I'm otherwise occupied that night. Anybody wants 'em, they're yours.

No comments: