Friday, October 01, 2004

In which I extend invitations...

Fresh from Round One of the debates, the bloodshed continues, and I'll be eagerly watching the remaining rounds from my place. All are welcome, but anyone who cheers for Bush should know that I live on the 19th floor and it's a long fall from my balcony.

Next up: Tuesday at 6, the Vice Presidential debate! This should be the most entertaining of the lot - slimy, scary and corrupt Dick Cheney squaring off against one of the best lawyers in America. I'm expecting a massacre.

Presidential Round 2 - Friday at 6: Bush and Kerry accept unfiltered questions from audience members in a Town Hall format. Inasmuch as last night was about the first time in nearly four years that Bush had to answer unrehearsed questions (and he got clobbered at it), I'm twitching with geeky joy at the thought of him having to deal with real people who just might not be drooling Republican stooges!

Round 3 - Sometime a week after that. I'll post more then.

Thanks to those Nick, Rachael and Bob for last night's visit and booze... I'll be summing up my thoughts on last night's rhetorical cage match on my own blog sometime today.

No comments: