Wednesday, June 23, 2004

you're once, twice, three times a camper...

okay folks, let's try this one more time before I go on a murderous killspree and render all of your internal organs for kitten food...

camping. would like for at least six people to go, more would be better. thinking either the weekend of july 31 or or august 21. from my crappy recollection, I'm pretty sure most of us have had at least token availability for those weekends...

I have babysitting obligations the weekends of the july 3th and 17th (I'm looking at YOU, bj and mariko), helping my parents move weekend of july 10th, and my sister's baby shower weekend of august 14th.

owen has said no to july 10th, 24th and august 7th.

obviously, bj and mariko are unavailable july 3rd, 10th and 17th.

grae and bean have various school obligations that have yet to be defined.

paul is a bitch with a commitment problem. now that he has employment, I expect a ring on my finger. or at least a firm "maybe" for a weekend for camping...

toby and kate will probably use the pacific ocean as an excuse. losers.

I don't recall anyone else chiming in at all. bob and rach? eva? scott? karen? bree and nick?

offer still stands to heavily supplement the beer fund...

No comments: