Friday, June 18, 2004

While the Cat's Away...

Hey there, I know it's a little short notice, but I'm going to a show at the Brickyard Tonight. It's like 9-12 bux (I couln't make sense of the poster)

Here's what Canada.com says:

"Hella
Two-piece Sacramento guitar & drum band performs with Philadelphia's Need New Body, he Raking Bombs, and The Douggernaut

HELLA: two piece for Sacramento CA, ripping fast drums and guitar "Interlocking riffs and drum patterns have a dark metallic edge, but with blasts of melodic drive and bits of electronic hiss."
NEED NEW BODY: "Need New Body is widely known for their stunning theatrical live show, they've been know for wearing costumes, irregular instrumentation, and an overall crazy and thoroughly entertaining performance"

Hella are crazy good live, and one of the members of the Raking Bombs is a friend of mine.

Call me if you are interested in going, just so I know to keep an eye out.


And tommorow at the Pic Pub There's a hiphop show whose infor I can't find online, but has a bunch of people I've never heard of, Dj Moves, and AWOL One whose fricking awesome. Doors at 9, 10 bux at the door. Let me know if your interested...

No comments: