Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The Month's Rundown
(For Those Too Lazy to Read The Infrequently Updated Calendar)

Thursday is Games Night. With me being sick, I'll try to be up and running. This month's features also include RoboRally.

Friday is Harry Potter as discussed in some post in the May archive page.

Saturday is Pitt Meadows Day, but while I will be in Pitt MEadows, I will not be attending.

______________________________


The following weekend we are leaving for Seattle. Miyuki, Owen, I need to know when you can leave. Both Grae and I are off that day entirely and lunch at Jack-in-the-Box appeals to me.

______________________________


Birthday celebrations appear to be in order much later in the month for Christian, Paul's and my own birthdays. Saturday June 26th.

Girls' night will resume on the 27th as originally planned.

No comments: