Monday, June 14, 2004

All is well...

I have a new home! I was just informed that on June 26th, I'll be moving into a kickass place at Nelson and Broughton. 19th floor, nice view... damn, I'm looking forward to it.


My place in Victoria never felt much like home, mainly because my roommate Hugh, a very cool guy, has lived here two or three years. He's thus left his stylistic stamp all over the place and I haven't done much customizing, especially given that my island tenure was always limited to 6 months.


But now I live 5 minutes walk from Hon's Chinese!!! Anybody who wants to lend a hand in my brief move (only one volunteer needed, my bed's the only thing I can't move on my own) is invited out.


And yes, this means I'll be joining the Clubhouse Party that night. Run in bowel-clenching terror, Christian.

No comments: