Thursday, February 19, 2004

red dwarf fire sale

since I have put myself considerably more into debt by ordering the first four seasons of red dwarf on dvd, and I don't have enough room of my shelves anyway, I've decided to make my red dwarf vhs tapes available to you, my adoring public.

the tapes cost $20 US each, and feature three episodes per "byte," two bytes completing a full season. if anyone is interested, I'll let you have them for $20 a season (two tapes) of your funny money. act now, and I'll give you a one time only price of $50 cdn for all eight tapes comprising the first four seasons.

keep only those you like, but fat chance getting a refund on any you don't. seasons 5 through 8 will be made available periodically (as the dvds are released and I buy them), and will be made available for $20 cdn per season. collect all eight seasons, complete your set today!

willing to negotiate price discounts in exchange for sexual favours. bob or paul must pay a 20% "bob or paul" tax. if bob or paul try to haggle discounts in return for sexual favours, an additional fee of $50 and several cockpunches will be added to the final tab.

thank you, drive through.

No comments: