Sunday, February 29, 2004

I am not a Neo-Nazi

Nor am I a white supremacist, despite wearing symbols associated with them at the party this passed Saturday. Were you offended by this act? If you were, please read Christian's blog entry stating the Nazi-esque theme of the party and chalk my offensiveness as a willingness to support my friend in his endeavor to get a fresh start now that his divorce is final. To those of you who did not know in advance the theme of this party and were offended: I'm sorry that things weren't explained to you beforehand, and I hope my explanation after the fact has prevented you from assuming that I am a blatant and proud racist.

Everyone else: I had fun, and I hope you did too. Don;t take things so seriously. You know how offensive some of us are, and most of the time, you revel in it. Also, Graeme has a point in the post below, so read it too.

No comments: