Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Dropping a Line on My Peeps.

Hey Kids,

Just hought I share a couple links and an abservation or two.

Jewschool: Look for the article about France banning religious articles in the classroom. I'm not sure I agree on this; I don't mind freedom of religion and this is definately an infringement on freedom of expression (based on religious beliefs).

Tokidoki: Art. I used it for avatars over Halloween, but it's just come back into style. Style, I say.

Observations:

I overheard a girl talking about Average Joe in the hallways here. She was happy that some guy got kicked off because he had some sort of facial hair that was ugly. Perhaps she didn't understand the "subtleties" of this program, but all the guys are supposed to be unattractive, nerdy, flawed, etc.. You are supposed to like them as people from the inside. Shouldn't we be hoping the schemeing jerk gets voted off? Or that the total sullen, no-confidence, weenie got kicked off? Bah.


When MrEff burns a CD over its load level my discman can't read past a certain track without selecting and playing each track individually. So, that's been frustrating.

No comments: