Friday, February 06, 2004

Amendments/Announcements

Okay kiddies, time to get out the 'ol red marker and update those new daytimers of yours':

1) Due to the fact that the person who originally requested Party Monster night can't make it on the night originally proposed (I'm talking to you Bob), that event has been moved to Sunday Feb 15 starting at 7pm-ish and running 'til about 9:30/10pm. Please let me know if you can make it (again, I'm talking to you Bob) or if we'll need to reschedule yet again.

2) For those of you not going to see Bubba Ho Tep on Friday Feb 13, the Beejster, I and a couple others will be trundling down to the Tinseltown to catch it Sat night (the 14th) and then zippin' over to the Brickyard to catch The Evaporators (they were on the cover of last week's Georgia Straight, well, Nardward was anyway). It's sure to be a nice antidote to your usual Valentine's Day, so if you've had your fill of Candy & Flowers come join us for some good old fashioned nonsensical punk.

3) Official Mariko/Owen B-day plans (I've included Owen by default since his B-day is the day after mine. He may have his own plans, I don't know you'll have to ask him):
Sat Feb 21-- 8pm: Pre-Drink Party at the D.o.S. -- BYOB, donations of shooters for the birthday boy & girl greatly appreciated.
10pm-ish: Karaoke at the Duff. Again, donations of B-day shooters greatly appreciated.

I think that's it for now. Email or call me to RSVP.

No comments: