Sunday, February 26, 2006

Will There Be A Den Of Sin?! UNFINISHED BUSINESS for real.

Maybe.

I have to move all my furniture back to it's original place and it's gonna be mighty difficult to be careful with the new floors and host a movie night myself. I was hoping I could bribe people (hopefully not too much help. I don't want bored people standing around) to help me move couches, shelves and reconnect all the speakers in time for movies.

But wait...there's another hitch. One of the movies we'd be potentially watching is busted at my store and I have no money to rent it elsewhere. So I'd be grateful if someone would volunteer to rent a copy. The movie? Well it's the first movie of the night.

Mon. Feb.27

7pm Last half of Aguirre: Wrath of God (1972): This was a while back but to fill people in I'll just copy and paste what this dude on IMDB said; "A few decades after the destruction of the Inca empire, a Spanish expedition leaves the mountains of Peru and goes down the Amazon river in search of gold and wealth. Soon, they come across great difficulties and Don Aguirres, a ruthless man who cares only about riches, becomes their leader. But will his quest lead them to "the golden city", or to certain destruction?" Seriously that brings us up to where the DVD failed.

9pm Last half of Soldier of Orange (1977): If you weren't here for the first half you might be confused. To recap by my faulty memory; WWII. Germany has invaded and conquered Holland. Rutger Hauer, a privileged care free student at the beginning of the film has grown into a concerned freedom fighter. He does some damage to the Germans forcing him to travel to England to escape reuniting with his old school chum on the fleeing freighter. At this point everyone was sleepy and went home. Bah. So we're finishing her off.

So if that's what we're doing and you want to help call me (604-831-4699). I'm assuming most of you are working during the day so don't worry too much.

Pop fund not in effect. No pop.

No comments: