Friday, February 17, 2006

And the fun don't stop...

My calendar of events:

Sunday Feb 19
Sunday Service @ Wink (151 E. 8th, near Main)
Doors 9pm
A by donation evening of improv, brought to you by the Instant Theatre Company

Friday Feb 24
Ska Brawl Tour (The Toasters, Satori & Westbound Train)
Wise Hall 1882 Adanac St
Tix $16 - $20
Doors 8pm

Sat Feb 25
Trip to Seattle to vist Xian & Miyuki
Leave 9am-ish, stay Sat night, return Sun eve
If others are interested, I may be able to scam a car. Otherwise I'm busing it.

Tuesday March 7
Nardwar/Evaporators DVD launch Concert
Norm Theatre, SUB building UBC
Tix $7, Doors 7:30pm

Thursday March 30
Evil Film School Freak Out!
Blim (197 E. 17th @ Main)
Admission $5, Doors 7pm

If others want to come to any of the above, just post in the comments or email me to co-ordinate. For the concerts, Beej & I already have our tickets, so you'll need to buy your own.

No comments: