Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Coookies!

For those of you without plans for Valentines Day or would rather share it with friends, I'm having a cookie party at Trevor's on Febuary 14th. I figured we could start early around 6pm or so. I'll make a large main dish for dinner. If you want to come by earlier and help me make dough that would be cool just let me know.

So the plan is to make and decorate cookies. I have a few cookie cutters but if you have your own that you think poeple might want to use please bring them. Also if everyone could bring either something to go with dinner or some kind of candy decoration( sprinkles, candy, decorating gel etc.) that would really help me out.

Trevor's adress should be in the forum, i'll update it if need be. If you are vegetarian please let me know that way I know how much to make that isn't with meat.

No comments: