Thursday, February 23, 2006

Christian vs. Your Eardrums *LIST NOW UPDATED*

Hey, so I was reminded last night that the slack shack gig is in 1.5 weeks, that is the evening of Saturday, March 4th. They need dinner music for the raclette, hence I'll supply the karaoke gear, 2000+ songs (da funk) and Bob will provide the sound system (da noise). It worked out great last time and if I can dig out the cables, we can probably mix in a dvd player.

Anyhow, if anybody has any song requests, just comment or email me. I probably won't have time to do any custom tracks, but check out www.dbkaraoke.com and click on "advanced search" and type in the artist or song title that you're thinking of (this will tell you if that particular song is available in the karaoke world, in which case there's an 80% chance I can find it). DBKaraoke is not exhaustive, so it might still be available if you don't find it there.

The list is still available here, but is a little out of date. I'll update it by monday. There'll be some new soul, old school R&B and a beastie boys flood.

No comments: