Monday, April 16, 2007

Karaoke Fundraiser

Lee's very cool friend Tammy is having a Karaoke fundraiser this Saturday for a documentary film she is working. Details are below the poster.



Where: 'The Met' 320 Abbot St. (Gastown)
When: Saturday, March 21st, 2007
9pm 'til your voice is gone!

Cheap drinks, no cover, a good cause! Look for the person with the big jar!

The documentary is about the non-profit organization 'agentsofchange.ca.' They are bicycling from Vancouver to Mexico to raise a $1,000,000 for microcredit initiatives. Microcredit is the concept that won Muhammad Yunus and the Grameen Bank of Bangladesh the 2006 Nobel Peace Prize.

Come see us make fools of ourselves! For more information about the documentary contact me directly, all the information for the event is on the flyer attached, feel free to share it!

Cheers,
Tammy Bannister
Producer/Director
Change Agent

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Please tell me you meant April 21st?

KJ_Duke said...

Hmmm, my first day of vacation...I'll plan to be there...without the use of time travel.

Shockah Karl said...

Well hot damn. A fundraiser for Tammy? Anything for Tammy, count me in.

Plus I'm a little familiar with the notion of microcredit since my friend made a few short docs on it in Africa.

So Lee, are we gonna do "Love Cats"?