Sunday, April 08, 2007

it must be an azn thing...

I just wanted to announce to the world that miyuki has just accomplished something that to my knowledge, only alex has performed... a perfect 50,000 score at karaoke revolution! ironically enough, it was also at "time after time"... this would seem to diminish the effect of the accomplishment, except I managed a paltry 22,000 at the song on my attempt, and we all know what a karaoke genius I am...

all of you know what this means... we totally need to force her to sing next karaoke party. she's blown away my best score ever at KR, which was a paltry 45k... a perfect score is a perfect score. no more of this "I'm shy" bullshit... she's a cyndi lauper karaoke savant...

update... she just finished with a perfect score on "do you really want to hurt me"... I'm not sure if I want to press her to go for a record, 'cos this is just getting damn humiliating... she didn't even know all the words to the last one.

update #2... just scored 50k on "material girl" as well... she's got the damn hat trick. is humiliating your husband at karaoke grounds for divorce?

yeah, update #3... 50k at "I'll be" as well, and she didn't even know that fucking song. I swear, she's a KR savant. this is getting embarassing.

4 comments:

christian said...

50k on "dust in the wind" when I was driving a friend home at 3:30am...

has anyone seen my testicles lying around anywhere?

Alex said...

Wow, mighty impressive. Who knew?

KJ_Duke said...

I just saw Eva score 50k on "I love rock and roll"! But yeah, I'LL be the one grinding YOUR crotch/ass with balloon breasts during "Here I go again" while Miyuki proceeds to double our scores combined. Wait, what am I saying?

Eva said...

Damn! That's impressive. Maybe she was just watching and waiting and biding her time, eh?