Wednesday, March 07, 2007

THREE-PEAT (or Green Party)

Celebrate your lack of heritage by co-opting the Irish, at a party at the Clubhouse!

Green Beer, Hideous Decorations, and Great Fun!

This will be the Third Month in a row with a Clubhouse party! Yay!

When: Saturday the 17th of March. 8-9 starting time. Indeterminate ending time!
Where: The Clubhouse, in the hood, yo!
What: Mayhem, Mayhem, Mayhem.

Bring your own libations, and extra friends! I will provide mood and green stuff!


(Maybe saying I will provide green stuff might be taken poorly.....)


Come one come all!

4 comments:

christian said...

and everyone should know the drill by now... mandatory chineefoo sunday at noon, peking restaurant in burnaby.

Irrational said...

Hey Chsitian, wanna bring me up a case of PBR and some Chili-Cheese Fritos (big bag). I'll pay you.

christian said...

will do my best to remember.

christian said...

12 pack of pabst and two bags of chili cheese fritos have been procured. I just need to remember to pack them next weekend...