Monday, March 26, 2007

My house is soooo cold please help me warm it.

So, for those that have not heard, I have moved. To commemorate this auspicious occasion I am inviting you, my friends, to my new home this Saturday March 31st 2007 at 7:30PM. The new home is conveniently located close to Nanaimo Station. For the exact address please call, e-mail or check the forum.

PS My new landlord room-mate is not in favor of drugs in his house, so please leave them at home or discreetly go to the park a block away.

6 comments:

Corinne said...

Sweet! It's been a long time since I drank alcohol in a park!

Irrational said...

I hope its not raining...it sucks to smoke crack in the rain.

KJ_Duke said...

A good dose of Karaoke is really all you need...just ask Lee...still up for it, Mr. Rox?

Question: How many people own/have access to twister mats? I'm wondering how many of these could be combined...

Irrational said...

Is your comment in code, Mike, cuz I can't make heads or tails of any of it. Damn in-jokes that I'm not in on!

Eva said...

Ryan wants to add that he's all for the karoke idea...

KJ_Duke said...

Nice! Ryan rocks "Me and Bobby McGee" for the record.

No code, Grae...Bob (Mr. Rox) suggested Karaoke originally. The twister idea was just a non-sequitur of my desire to organize the largest game of twister in the history of Parker Brother's fame. Only Mariko is with me so far...

It's up to Bob as to whether we designate the spare bedroom a karaoke room as at least half the guests will not participate.