Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My New Fav Website and Blog

www.ted.com


I like the whole concept of this site (Technology, Entertainment and Design) but the people they have giving thirty minute talks are so awesome I cannot believe the site is free (Richard Dawkins, Michael Shermer, Eve Ensler, Rick Warren and of course Bono and Al Gore).

If you already know about this why didn't you tell me and if you didn't I can't wait to share it with you.

So I'm talking about the Ted Talks tab on the main page but there's a blog too. sigh.. ya.. smile.. I like good stuff..


Oh, PS. I'm fat and happy in the Peg. I have three part time jobs, a 19 year old boyfriend, a computer that I can watch TV on while I play minesweeper and a cheap room in an all female boarding house right downtown. I'm near all the buses and my house is also one and one half of a block from the University of Winnipeg and their library. I have a queen sized waterbed in my room. I'm also in a good mood because the Sunday Service Boys are here for the Winnipeg Improv Fest and I plan to see them on closing night this Saturday doing a cool new video thing. As always I love love love love winter and it snowed again today.. I'm doing 8 out of 10 well.. I send my love bumps... (like goose bumps on puppies' paws.. )

No comments: