Monday, February 12, 2007

Can't Get a Date to the Prom?

Or, tickets, for that matter?

Well, there is an alternative activity happening on Valentines Day (this Wednesday) that also sounds super fun. Lee & I will be there, probably around 8pm. Feel free to call or email or post if you're interested and we can try to work out a meeting place.

Address: Ukranian Cultural Center
805 East Pender (at Hawks, right by Bob's house)

I know some of you might be puzzled by the fact that I am daring to socialize on a weeknight. The short answer is that I now get to work normal hours, so you should be seeing a lot more of me in the future.

~meeko

1 comment:

KJ_Duke said...

This sounds fun and debaucherous but Ron will think I've disowned him if I don't go this week (I was judging a karaoke competition for Fernando last week).