Monday, March 27, 2006

In case you missed it...

There will be a pajama housewarming party on Saturday April 15th. I'll probably start in the early afternoon, maybe with some video games, pirates, tour of my neighbourhood, etc. I'll order in pizza dinner (for the movers in my life this weekend, your pizza will be FREE!) and pop in the first movie. Intermission will occur and popcorn will be popped (maybe... I need a microwave/popper before then), maybe some chips or other snack-like items. Feel free to bring snacks yourself. I'll plunk in a second movie, which we will inevitably talk through. Perhaps some gaming to follow? It's going to be looser that I am outlining, so feel free to throw suggestions into the pile.

Cake and singing will be offered for birthday girls in attendance.

No comments: