Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Moving Day, Part 2

Hey Everybody,

Just thought I'd update y'all with the scoop on my whereabouts for this month and also mention the "real" moving day. I stayed at my friend Chris' place in surrey for the first week of November, Gareth & Sophie's last week and am currently rooming at my co-worker's farm in aldergrove (well, technically abbotsford, though being on zero ave I seem to be on T-mobile, so I may not answer my cell some evenings...)

In between classes last night, I made a quick call and was informed that the developers working on my new apartment building weren't allowing any furniture into the suites until the occupancy inspection was completed on November 25th. This puts me at the 27th for a move-in day and I'll have a 2-3 hour time slot for access to the elevator (others will be moving in that weekend too).

So once again, anyone who might be available that day to help move furniture from the accountant's boardroom, down 2 floors on the elevator, across the indoor bridge, up 3 floors in another elevator and directly into the suite opposite, please let me know. The timeframe will likely fall somewhere in the 10:00am to 6:00pm range. I'm thinking a donair run, some snacks and maybe a pre-housewarming might be in order...that will likely be the first night I can actually crash there.

Grae and Cor can provide my email or cell number...which, incidently, is corinne's old phone number before it became grae's and was temporarily Clem's.

Duke

p.s. There'll be underwater photos here eventually, as I plan to start documenting the forthcoming journey into the depths of Indian Arm!

No comments: