Monday, September 13, 2004

Paint Day. Saturday, September 18th.

Hey all,

I've decided to repaint my apartment in an effort to:

a) remove obvious relationship triggers
b) appease the landlord from whom I may need a reference in the next year

So I'd like to announce a gathering this Satuday, September 18th. 1:00pm until midnight.

I thought I'd provide beer, music, paint and brushes. So show up anytime, stay for as long as you want. I'll probably figure out some kind of BBQ and/or take-out arrangements on the day.

I'm halfway through priming the living room and have settled on a shortlist for colors. I'd love to catch up with everyone, I know I haven't had a chance to get out and see all of you yet, so feel free to drop by and I'll update you on recent events and efforts of spontaneity.

If you need directions, contact me at "ilich_mNOSPAM@lycos.com".
(removing NOSPAM of course).

Thanks,

Duke

No comments: