Monday, September 27, 2004

Invitation...

The first of four debates in the unholy battle of pure evil vs. (probably) less evil that we call the US election will be upon us this Thursday at 6PM (I think I'm right on the time). Since to me this whole election is pretty much like the Super Bowl, Olympics and World Series rolled into one, with the added incentive that the fate of the remnants of American democracy hangs in the balance, I'll be watching eagerly, with popcorn and playbook in hand. Anyone who wants to join me in flinging stuff at my TV every time Dubya scores a point, come on over. Email me for directions if you want 'em.

And yes, Christian, I'm a dork. We've established this already, so there's little need to point it out again (or any other euphemisms for my nerdiness). But I hope you'll find some really geeky bar somewhere and watch the damn thing too.

No comments: