Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I'm going to saran-wrap my bed, just in case Bob follows through on his threats

The fireworks are about the niftiest thing that happens in Vancouver in the summer, more for the crowds than anything else, so I'm hosting a simple drunken fireworks dealie at my place on Saturday August 7th. Any start time is good.


You can't see the fireworks from my balcony, but I'm a few minutes walk away from English Bay. I'm thinking we coalesce at my place, begin drinking, visit the madding crowds and seizure-inducing pyrotechnics, and resume our drunken idiocy (either at the beach or back at my place)...


I'm at 1424 Nelson (near Broughton), apartment 1904. I'll post an update as that weekend nears...


It's a precious first chance for Bob and Christian to do foul, reprehensible things to my living space. And it'll finally force me to buy the rest of my furniture and stop using a subwoofer as a coffee table.

No comments: